Our Lady of the Wayside

Our Lady of the Wayside
Protect Expectant Mothers and Their Babies

Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Another story from 40 Days for Life

Below is the brief account by one of our counsellors of a recent turnaround at 40 Days for Life. It illustrates well that it is God, and not us, that is behind every change of heart that takes place at these abortuaries:


"A girl arrived at Marie Stopes while I was on duty outside. I tried to offer her a leaflet but she ignored me and walked straight in, looking very unhappy. About two hours later, she came back out. I offered her a rosary and she ignored me again, so I said 'God bless you.' 



Suddenly, she stopped. She turned around and said 'God bless you, too. Actually, I will take a rosary. I'm having a baby! No, wait, I'll take two, I'm having twins!' At which point she grinned and walked off."


Remember, though, that we can't even offer rosaries if we don't have volunteers at the vigils. Sign up here. Also, don't forget to donate to all our life-saving work. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Us In Prayer And Fasting