Our Lady of the Wayside

Our Lady of the Wayside
Protect Expectant Mothers and Their Babies

Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

Urgent, Pro-Life Novena to St Philomena


If you can help us financially please see the options for donating here. We are finding it harder and harder to meet all of our financial commitments, as more and more women choose life for their children, and need our help. Please say the following prayer for the next nine days.
NOVENA PRAYER TO SAINT PHILOMENA

We beseech Thee, O Lord,
to grant us the pardon of our sins by the intercession of Saint Philomena , virgin
and martyr, who was always pleasing in Thy sight by her eminent chastity and by
the profession of every virtue. Amen.

Illustrious virgin and martyr, Saint Philomena, behold me prostrate before the
throne whereupon it has pleased the Most Holy Trinity to place thee. Full of
confidence in thy protection, I entreat thee to intercede for me with God, from
the heights of Heaven deign to cast a glance upon thy humble client! Spouse of
Christ, sustain me in suffering, fortify me in temptation, protect me in the
dangers surrounding me, obtain for me the graces necessary to me,
and in particular
That the Good Counsel Network will receive the funds needed to continue
their work and to assist all the Mothers, especially those considering
abortion, who approach them for help. (...and add your own intentions)

Above all, assist me at the hour of my death. Saint
Philomena, powerful with God, pray for us. Amen.

O God, Most Holy Trinity, we thank Thee for the graces Thou didst bestow upon
the Blessed Virgin Mary, and upon Thy handmaid Philomena, through whose
intercession we implore Thy Mercy. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Us In Prayer And Fasting