Our Lady of the Wayside

Our Lady of the Wayside
Protect Expectant Mothers and Their Babies

Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

De donde eres, Apostolic Nuncio?



While having a drink and a bite to eat at Archbishops House (Westminster, London) the other night a Bishop came over to introduce himself. "Pleased to meet you, I am Archbishop Antonio Mennini, The Apostolic Nuncio", he said. "De donde eres?" said I, thinking to myself, that's not right! "Italy" came the reply! Peter covered for me then by saying something nice about The Good Counsel Natwork and our Pro-Life work. To which the Italian Apostolic Nuncio, said keep up the good work.

We also had a chat with Vincent Archbishop Nichols, in English about Pro-Life issues. We also had a chance to catch up with Fr O'Leary.

So there you have it, 'Soy idiota'. (Note for those who don't get it, I spoke in Spanish!)

Stuart McCullough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Us In Prayer And Fasting